We love camping and I could actually write a book on fun things to do while you're away in the wilderness, but here are just 5:
- Paint rocks! Bella does this most camping trips and it's easy, free & fun.
- Cook a roast in the camp oven. You never quite know if it's going to turn out burnt or take 4 hours to cook (well, we don't anyhow!!) .... but there's nothing more exciting than a perfectly cooked roast, like ours was on the weekend.
- Having indoor games for rainy moments, a cupboard full of tea and sweet treats (date & cocoa balls). Enough said. So good.
- Having a husband that keeps you entertained. Oh, yes.
- Hanging out with your kids. 24/7. Absolutely hands down my most favourite thing to do in the entire world!