- Cotton or linen fabric, cut into a 37cm square : per serviette
- Sewing machine, pins, scissors, iron.
- Allow around an 1 hour to complete four serviettes
- Step 1: Using the measurements found in the materials list above, cut out four serviettes.
- Step 2: Position the first serviette on your work surface (right side of fabric facing down) and fold each edge over 1cm towards the centre of the serviette. Press & pin the fold.
- Step 3: Continue to fold the hem over again. Press again and pin.
- Step 4: Machine stitch around all four sides of the serviette. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for each of the remaining three serviettes.
There you have it - a pretty new set of serviettes to use at the dinner table. Don't forget that you'll also find a Hip Hip Hooray for winter post over on Tamar's blog today - today she's sharing a very cool idea to use with your winter boots. Yep. Go and have a look!
Incase you missed my first tutorial yesterday, here it is:
Tomorrow I have a couple of delicious biscuit recipes for you - the first recipe will be going up at 7am and the second recipe at 7pm. See you then,