Last month four of my online instagram friends and I created a little mail box swap between ourselves, with the idea that we would each send and receive a creative box of goodness, plus a handwritten letter in the post.
This morning my jaw droppingly gorgeous package arrived and these photos (taken on a very dreary day) just don't do justice to the goodies that I discovered inside. My lovely partner Brooke (#bisforbrookemail on instagram) created a stunning hot pink and yellow themed box, complete with a hand cut love banner that swings when you open and close the box. I know, I know - she's just so clever!!
Everything inside the box was packaged with such care and I really didn't want to open the parcels because they looked so pretty.
It felt like Christmas or a really special birthday as I opened up each parcel and just look at all the colourful goodies below:
Inside I discovered:
- The cutest Amy Tangerine stamps
- Delicious vanilla honey chai lattes and some fab T2 Melbourne Breakfast teabags. I can't wait to try these!
- Embellishments to use in my Project Life album
- Tiny butterfly clips and some cool larger sized plastic ones
- Sticky notes, alphabet letter stickers and a lovely selection of twine and ribbon
- A pretty hot pink spotty washi tape
- Chocolate mud fudge. Um, yes!
- Two pens to use in my Filofax that rub out - I tried these this afternoon and they're amazing!
- A 'sweet pea' soy candle that smells divine and the best bit is that Brooke made it herself
- The sweetest selection of hot pink and yellow stickers (Brooke also made these) to use with my snail mail. I absolutely love these and have already used one on a letter this afternoon.
Our little group are swapping two more parcels - in May and June - and I'll be sure to share those packages as well. Once my partner receives their parcel in the post, I'll pop in to share photos of what I sent too.
Tonight I'm going to make myself a nice cup of Melbourne Breakfast tea and start using some of these pretty goodies in my Project Life album. Good old fashioned snail mail is the best!