Over the last few days I've been accumulating quite a few crochet food patterns and thought I'd share the links with you too, incase you would also like to make some. A couple of years ago on the blog, one of my regular features was a 'My Top Ten' series and I've been thinking of reintroducing this - not on a weekly basis, but just when I have some exciting things to share with you. It's a great way to do a round up post with lots of links to click on.
So, here we go - my top ten list of free crochet food patterns:
1. Aren't these crochet donuts the best?
2. A cup of crocheted strawberries reminds me of summer time.
5. Hot chocolate and marshmallows .... THE cutest!
6. These peas in a pod are another free pattern over on the Amigurumi Food blog. I love how they 'pop' out of their pod!
7. Miss Dolkapots is sharing an adorable pumpkin pie pattern.
8. I'm obsessing over this cute teabag!! The pattern is in Dutch, but most browsers should translate it for you easily.
9. An eggs and bacon pattern, yep.
10. The last one is a juicy red apple pattern.
Now I just need to whip out my crochet hook and start making a few of these, ready to pop away for Christmas. The donuts are definitely on the top of my list! Hopefully you've seen something here that takes your eye too.
If there is anything you'd specifically like me to link up for the series, please let me know! I know the Top Ten family DVDs to watch was a popular post, so I'm open to any ideas, it doesn't have to craft based.
P.S. Quite a few of you were interested in the penpal swap, so I'll pop something together later in the week and have it up by the weekend. Start getting excited!