Want to bake something chocolaty, easy peasy and yummy for the weekend? Here is your recipe! I've been cooking this chocolate brownie for about ten years now - a school mum originally gave me the recipe - and it's one of those super duper 'never fail' things that you can whip up quickly and impress your friends & family with.
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence (to make it nice & moist)
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- Icing sugar - for dusting
- Combine eggs, butter and sugar.
- Add cocoa, vanilla and flour - mix well.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a rectangular slice tin for around 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar once cool.