*Confession time* : There are eight unfinished projects in my WIP (work in progress) basket right now.
- Sophie's Universe blanket : I started this for Bella, but to be honest have lost interest lately and I'm thinking of turning it into a giant floor cushion for her instead.
- Weekend in Stockholm blanket : I'm still plodding away at the squares, little bit by bit and still plan on it eventually being a queen size blanket for our bed.
- Green/cream socks : Part of a Chroma yarn knit-a-long that I'm doing with 2 friends for August. These will definitely be off my needles by the end of the month.
- Raspberry baby cardigan : I only cast this on yesterday and am using some gorgeous 8 ply Nikkim cotton that was gifted to me from Intambo.
- Ramona cardigan in orange : I'm only about one third of the way through this.
- More socks : These colourful ones are my 'on the road' socks - perfect for knitting at school pick up or on long road trips when I'm the passenger.
- My Mirkwood in mustard 10 ply - this is a cabled scarf with a hood that I'm knitting. Well, that I was knitting until I cast on other projects. I must get this finished before winter ends!
- The colourful cotton snake that I've been working on for a little person's birthday. I just need to stuff, sew up and embroider the eyes.
I'm hoping to stay on track and get a few of these projects finished during August, but then there is always the lure of another pattern to cast on, isn't there?! ;)